2011 has been a pleasantly amazing year for Kdramas and I think the year just got a little more amazing with City Hunter‘s end. I think this one will be pretty hard to top.
Archive for July 2011
So I didn’t really finished this drama — lost steam at about episode 12 and never clocked in the rest — but this was worth watching for styling inspiration alone. I’m going to take a gander and say that Gong probably styled herself, because Gu Ae-jung’s fashion sense is really reminiscent of Gong’s personal style. And I love me some Gong Hyo-jin personal style. Also, it doesn’t hurt that Gong has one of the most beautiful smiles ever ever EVER. I have such a crush.
Of the Kpop variety this week.
Five singers whose voices I love, but whose music is so boring that I just can’t listen to them
1. Shin Hye-sung
2. Park Hyo-shin
5. Kim Tae-woo
An assortment of annoying rap lines from T-ara’s songs
1. “Welcome to your wonderland, everyday I knock knock knock knock”
2. “I like it like it dis, I like it like it dat / I like this, I like that, yeah!” (what. the. fuck.)
3. “Limousine, champagne, bling bling jewelry chain”
Songs I’d like Kpop stars to stop covering:
1. Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”
2. Justin Timberlake’s “Sexyback”
3. Anything from Chris Brown
4. Black Eyed Peas’ “Boom Boom Pow”
Any other lists you’d like to see? Lemme know!